CIL Application News, April 2020
Applications for Neighborhood CIL funding made by the Neighbourhood Forum in February 2020 have now been determined by Westminster City Council.
The Forum is delighted to announce that several projects were approved, as outlined in the Cabinet Member Report issued on 14 April.
Projects approved are:
- Bishop’s Bridge Road Public Realm Action Plan – £50,000
- Edgware Road Insights Study – £40,000 (including £20,000 from Marylebone Forum)
- Norfolk Square Gardens Showcase – £20,000
- Star Street Green Space Improvements – £57,000
Three other applications were deferred or refused, pending the release of the Paddington/Hyde Park Transport Study carried out by the City Council in April 2019:
- London Street to Connaught Village – £50,000
- Sale Place to Connaught Village – £50,000
- Praed Street/South Wharf Road Pedestrian Refuge – £35,000
The City Council received 11 applications in this second round of Neighbourhood CIL funding. Six projects were approved, of which four came from the Hyde Park Paddington Neighbourhood Forum. You can read the full Cabinet Member report here.