Hyde Park Paddington Neighbourhood Forum AGM, 18 May 2023
Join us for the AGM of the Hyde Park Paddington Neighbourhood Forum on, Thursday 18 May 2023, from 5.30 pm.
The meeting will be held at the Victory Services Club (Allenby Room), 63-79 Seymour Street, W2 2HF.
Members will hear a round-up of the Forum’s activities over the last 12 months as well as proress on our Neighbourhood Plan. We will also hear what’s coming up in the Hyde Park ward from Councillor Paul Dimoldenberg, ward councillor and Cabinet Member for City Management and Air Quality.
The Forum’s Steering Group will be elected at this meeting, you can view the nominations below.
- Andrew Beverley
- Susie Burbridge
- Sarah Clifford
- Antonia Cox
- Richard Cutt
- Sally Martin
- Bernadette McKernan
- Samantha Welsh
- Allen Zimbler (Chairman)
- Kay Buxton (Vice Chairman) – The Paddington Partnership
- Paul Charalambous – Stylotel
- Victoria Dell – PaddingtonNow BID
- Steve Lewis – Marble Arch London BID
- Ian Lush – Imperial Health Charity
- Rev’d Stephen Mason – St John’s Hyde Park
- Charlotte Moss/James Parker – The Church Commissioners
- Isabel Turner – British Land
Please let us know you will be attending so that we can provide names in advance to the Victory Services Club.
We look forward to seeing members of the Forum on 18 May. New members can join here in advance.
Applications for membership of the Steering Group close at 5.45pm on Tuesday 16 May and nominations can be submitted here.Back to Latest